Musé – Montepulciano
Musé is a local dialect expression and it derives from the words Muso, Musino, Musetto, that in the Italian language are used to describe the delicate and gentle features of a girl’s face. So to those who will drink our wine, we would like to transmit that same sensation of beauty, elegance and delicacy that a pretty lady’s face arouses, since Musé is our most wonderful creation and we would like to celebrate it beginning by her proper name. A pure Montepulciano with a deep ruby red color, reveals a complex bouquet of berries and plum with spicy, sweet and toasted notes. In the mouth it is dense and dry with smooth tannin.
10 in stock
- GRAPE VARIETAL: Montepulciano 100%
- PRODUCTION AREA: South Marche, Ascoli Piceno Province, municipality ol Rotella.
- SOIL: Medium texture/clay and altered limestone banks.
- VINEYARDS: 350 meters above sea level; spurred cordon training system; 4,545 vines per hectare.
- CLIMATE: Cold winters with cool springs and dry summers.
- VINIFICATION: De-stemming and traditional maceration lor 12 -16 days at controlled temperatures (max 28 ° C).
- AGEING: Aged in casks (5 hl) lor 12 months.
- REFINING: 6 – 8 months in the bottle at a temperature ol 15 ° C.
- TASTING NOTES: Deep ruby red. On the nose a complex bouquet: berries and plum with spicy, sweet and toasted notes. Dense and dry in the mouth with smooth tannin from long aging in wood. Enveloping and sapici linish.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Excellent with roasted or spicy lurred game, tenderloin with white trullle, grilled meats and braised meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18° C.
- SHELF LIFE: More than live years when stored under proper conditions.
|Riconoscimenti||CWSA Silver MedalDecanter Worl Wine Awards - BronzeGilbert & GaillardInternational Wine ChallengeIWSC Bronze 2014|