Prosecco DOC, Extra Dry
Made from 100% Prosecco grapes, this sparkling wine is created using the the Charmat Method with re-fermentation in autoclave using selected leaving agents at a low temperature for 60-90 days. Delicate bouquet of white fruit with apple and pear in evidence, and floral. Sapid taste with good acidity.
- GRAPE VARIETY: Prosecco 100%
- PRODUCTION AREA: Euganean Hills – Region of Veneto
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Spurred cordon.
- SOIL: Volcanic origin.
- AVERAGE PRODUCTION: 150 q.li/ha.
- CLIMATE: Cold winters with hot, dry and ventilate summers. Good temperature ranges during the day.
- HARVESTING: By hand, anticipated with respect to the maturation in order to guarantee a good level of acidity.
- VINIFICATION: Soft pressing of the grapes with the separation of the skin, fermentation of the musts with inoculation of selected leavening agents at a controlled temperature.
- FOAMING: Charmat Method, with re-fermentation in autoclave using selected leavening agents at a low temperature for 60/90 days.
- TASTING NOTES: Ight flaxen colour with greenish reflexes, brilliant, with fine and persistent perlage, delicate aroma of fresh fruit: apple, pear and floral, sapid taste with a good acidity.
- PAIRING: Ideal for aperitifs and all meals based on a fish menu.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8° – 10° C.
- BOTTLE: 0,75 litres.